How to get the display value of button column in DataGrid?

JL

Hi all,

I created a datagrid for information display, the layout as following,

Button column:sales_no
Datatextfield: sales_no
CommandName: sales_no

How can i get the clicked cell of "button column" contained sales no value?

Thank you very much.

PS. Except to use datakeyfield method because i have other column for
datakeyfield in same datagrid

Jignesh

Use Item_command event of datagrid.
and then
e.item.dataitem will return datarowview object,
you can read entire row values from this.

regards,
jignesh.

JL

Thx for kindly assistant

Jignesh said:
Use Item_command event of datagrid.
and then
e.item.dataitem will return datarowview object,
you can read entire row values from this.

regards,
jignesh.

JL

Hi Jignesh,

Would you mind give me some example of your opinion? cos i am beginner of
ASP.Net and failed on trying to use datarowview...........

Thanks a lot