How to get the local mac address?

bonono

Grant said:
Taking an attitude like that towards one of the most respected
people in the Python community is bound to be rather counter
productive.

Nobody owes you any answers, so yes, in fact, you _are_ here to
convince people that you deserve their help.
I get my answer anyway, and I don't know who is respected on here and
if I do, it won't change a thing in the way I answer it.