how to give the focus to a given page

psual

Hi

I have a page (1st page) with a button. this button opens a new page (2nd
page) in full-screen mode.

The problem is that the 2nd page is always loaded before the postback of the
1st page, so the 1st page takes back the focus instead of remaining behind
the 2nd page.

Even if the 2nd page takes time to render, the 1st page waits for its
complete load before reloading itself

I would like to know how if it's possible to give again the focus to the 2nd
page after the 1st page postback or if there is a way for the 1st page to
postback without waiting the 2nd page load ?

best regards

psual

I didn't find a nice way to get back the focus on the 2nd page
so I eventually used this solution, 2000 ms seems to be the right time to
wait

window.setTimeout("alert('fermez cette fenêtre détail pour revenir au
programme')", 2000);