How to hide tabs using Microsoft Internet Explorer WebControls MultiPage WebControl????

Guest

Hi

I’d like to know, whether it is possible to set enabled = false or visible = false on the tabs of the MultiPage WebControl at runtime (check out http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=72&tabindex=2 which is a quite nice control). I understand that the Microsoft® Internet Explorer WebControls are currently not supported but probably somebody else had this problem and knows a solution for this dilemma

I try something like the following
' in declaratio
Protected WithEvents mpHoriz As Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.MultiPag

' in cod
mpHoriz.Controls(0).Visible = Fals

' and get the following erro
runtime exception: System.Exception - Cannot set Visible property on PageView since it is handled by the MultiPage

Thank you a lot in advance
Daniel

Guest

Ok,

i just set them disabled :)

Protected WithEvents tsVert As Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TabStrip

tsVert.Items(0).Enabled = False

Greetings

Daniel

RosaDemko