    In VC6.0, I create a dialog based applicaton, and now , I want to hide the
    dialog when executing the application. How to do? Thanks

    Any help are appreciated.
    yw, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Re: How to hide the dialog when execute a dialog based applicationin VC?

    yw wrote:
    > In VC6.0, I create a dialog based applicaton, and now , I want to hide the
    > dialog when executing the application. How to do? Thanks

    Your question has nothing to do with C++ _language_ (since "dialog" is not
    defined in it), and as such is off-topic here. Please post MS Windows
    programming questions to comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 newsgroup.
    There are also many newsgroups on 'msnews.microsoft.com' server, some are
    specifically maintained for discussions like this. Find an appropriate
    one and you will get the information you need.

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 1, 2005

  3. yw

    rongh Guest

    BOOL ShowWindow( HWND hWnd, int nCmdShow),this windows api can help you
    !
    rongh, Jul 2, 2005
  4. yw

    Phlip Guest

    rongh wrote:

    > BOOL ShowWindow( HWND hWnd, int nCmdShow),this windows api can help you

    If the dialog creates with the WS_VISIBLE bit, it will flicker before this
    can hide it.

    To yw: Use Google Groups to seek the best newsgroup for this question. This
    group is not qualified to answer questions about every API in the world.

    --
    Phlip
    http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand
    Phlip, Jul 2, 2005