How to improve this (shows my own pc files in a window)

TonyJeffs

I have a webpage , local on my pc.
It has 2 frames. The top has links to my most visited places,
(targetting the lower frame)
and the lower frame initially shows the files in a folder on my pc,
using the followin code:

document.write("<p align='right'><iframe
src='file:///C:/WINDOWS/Application Data/Microsoft/Internet
Explorer/Quick Launch/MyThings' height=350 width=700 marginwidth=0
marginheight=0 scrolling=yes frameborder=0 vspace=2></iframe></p>");

The problem is, it shows the icons of the MyThings folder in a tedious
long column down the left. I can right click to 'arrange
icons|autoarrange' , but is there anything I can put in the code to do
that automatically?

Thanks

Tony