How to know if a datagrid item will be displayed in a datagrid with pagging

CFirmino

My problem is to know if a datagrid item will be displayed in a
datagrid with paging. My dataset has hundreds of rows, of wich i'm
only showing 5 at a time.
On the ItemDataBound Event i want to know if the current datagrid item
is the
first one showing on the selected page. Is there some property that
tells if the item will be displayed ?

Thanks for the help

CFirmino

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

There is no property which you can call. You will have to roll your own
function. You know the current page, find the index of the item in the
dataset and calculate the previous pages and determine if the current page +
5 contains the item