How to know the date is first,second,third weeks...

Discussion in 'Java' started by weetat, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. weetat

    weetat Guest

    Hi all,

    I have column in the database , release_date . The release_date
    column is to capture when the data are first released to our client.

    Our client want us to check if for example the release_date is 9
    August 2007 is on the first week of the month. However it did not the
    referred to month but to release_date.

    for example :

    Prod reelase_date

    A 02 Aug 2007
    B 23 Aug 2007
    C 09 Aug 2007
    D 02 Aug 2007
    E 06 Aug 2007

    Prod A and Prod B are in the first week product of the month.

    Anyone have any suggestions or ideas ?

    Thanks

    wee tat
    weetat, Aug 13, 2007

  2. weetat

    Jacky Guest

    On Aug 13, 11:52 am, weetat <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have column in the database , release_date . The release_date
    > column is to capture when the data are first released to our client.
    >
    > Our client want us to check if for example the release_date is 9
    > August 2007 is on the first week of the month. However it did not the
    > referred to month but to release_date.
    >
    > for example :
    >
    > Prod reelase_date
    >
    > A 02 Aug 2007
    > B 23 Aug 2007
    > C 09 Aug 2007
    > D 02 Aug 2007
    > E 06 Aug 2007
    >
    > Prod A and Prod B are in the first week product of the month.
    >
    > Anyone have any suggestions or ideas ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > wee tat

    I don't think the database system supply such date function to us.
    You can get the query condition by java at first.
    Jacky, Aug 13, 2007