how to list all loaded modules of a perl program

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Fei Liu, Mar 27, 2007.

  1. Fei Liu

    Fei Liu Guest

    Hi group, is it possible to list all loaded modules of a perl program?
    For example, the perl application could have a very complicated
    hierarchy of module structure where each module load different modules
    on their own:

    i.e
    package main
    use A;
    use C;

    package A
    use B;

    package C
    use D;

    package B
    use BA;
    use BB;

    package D;
    use DA;
    use DB;
    use DC;

    package DA
    use DAA;
    use DAB;

    etc, etc.

    Now is it possible within the main program to list all the preloaded
    modules via use statement? It's possible to do this by using a parser
    to recursively parse through modules with a predefined level, but
    idealy a in program complete list could be better.

    Please let me know if there is an existing solution for this problem,
    thanks!

    Fei

    Fei Liu, Mar 27, 2007

  2. Fei Liu

    Fei Liu Guest

    My apologies for the double posts. Google groups is choking...

    Fei Liu, Mar 27, 2007

  3. Fei Liu

    -berlin.de Guest

    Fei Liu <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > My apologies for the double posts. Google groups is choking...

    Indeed. Trying to choke Usenet...

    Anno

    -berlin.de, Mar 28, 2007