how to make button with a little image icon

David

Hi,

I am very new in the asp.net realm so this may be a very simple
question for most of you. I want to put a little image icon in every
button on my web form but there is no attribute in asp:Button allowing
me to do this. Basically, the buttons are Text buttons except that
there there is a small image icon before every button text. I am
thinking about using Custom Control but I'm not sure if it is really
necessary for my purpose. Thanks for any help for you!

William F. Robertson, Jr.

I can't think of any way without using the styles Keving suggested, but you
are limiting your self to certain browsers.

Another possible solution for you is to use the ImageButton, and then set
the ToolTip property to the text that you want to display.

HTH,
bill

David

How about Custom Control or User Control? This should not be
complicated because the only thing we want is a Text button with icon.
Thanks for any advice!