How to make Dyanamic menu in midlet

F4ISALRAHMAN

how to make dyanamic menu in midlet where is format menu like this
"{a{aa,ab{aba,abb,abc},ac,ad},b{ba,bb{bba,bbb,bbc}},c{ca,cb,cc},d{da,db,dc,dd,de}}
"

example if i chose "a" menu , the midlet show with tree menu
"aa,ab,ac,ad" and if i choose sub menu "ab", will show
"aba,abb,abc",pls help me how about algolrithm or example to draw menu
on canvas,thanks