how to make JSP pages available to CLIENT

Discussion in 'Java' started by pradeepbishnoi@gmail.com, Jul 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello Everyone

    i m new JSP programmer.
    i have created a small Student Management System and want to implement
    that on our College LAN. Means that i want to make one PC (of College)
    as SERVER ( also want to store database file on SERVER)
    and want to access all JSP pages from CLIENT (or PC in LAN )

    Or
    i m also having DIRECT CABLE CONECTION b/n my PC and my Laptop.
    So i want to make my PC as SERVER and LAPTOP as its CLIENT to access
    all JSP pages.
    (Stud. Mgmt. Sys. also consist of Login form . All new user's details
    were going to be store on DATABASSE file that exists on the SERVER)

    Pls anyone kindly help me out.
    I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
    want more Explnation i will do for him.

    Thanx
    Pradeep Bishnoi

    , Jul 13, 2006

  2. Oliver Wong Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello Everyone
    >
    > i m new JSP programmer.
    > i have created a small Student Management System and want to implement
    > that on our College LAN. Means that i want to make one PC (of College)
    > as SERVER ( also want to store database file on SERVER)
    > and want to access all JSP pages from CLIENT (or PC in LAN )
    >
    > Or
    > i m also having DIRECT CABLE CONECTION b/n my PC and my Laptop.
    > So i want to make my PC as SERVER and LAPTOP as its CLIENT to access
    > all JSP pages.
    > (Stud. Mgmt. Sys. also consist of Login form . All new user's details
    > were going to be store on DATABASSE file that exists on the SERVER)
    >
    > Pls anyone kindly help me out.
    > I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
    > want more Explnation i will do for him.

    You didn't actually mention what the problem is. You say you want to do
    such-and-such. Well, fine, do it. What's stopping you?

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jul 13, 2006

  3. Andrew T. Guest

    Oliver Wong wrote:
    > > I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
    > > want more Explnation i will do for him.

    > You didn't actually mention what the problem is. You say you want to do
    > such-and-such. Well, fine, do it. What's stopping you?

    The problem was a question hidden in the subject line..
    "how to make JSP pages available to CLIENT(?)"

    I suspect the answer is 'install a server like tomcat',
    but I did not make it through the text.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew T., Jul 13, 2006