how to make JSP pages available to CLIENT

pradeepbishnoi

Hello Everyone

i m new JSP programmer.
i have created a small Student Management System and want to implement
that on our College LAN. Means that i want to make one PC (of College)
as SERVER ( also want to store database file on SERVER)
and want to access all JSP pages from CLIENT (or PC in LAN )

Or
i m also having DIRECT CABLE CONECTION b/n my PC and my Laptop.
So i want to make my PC as SERVER and LAPTOP as its CLIENT to access
all JSP pages.
(Stud. Mgmt. Sys. also consist of Login form . All new user's details
were going to be store on DATABASSE file that exists on the SERVER)

Pls anyone kindly help me out.
I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
want more Explnation i will do for him.

Thanx
Pradeep Bishnoi

Oliver Wong

Hello Everyone

i m new JSP programmer.
i have created a small Student Management System and want to implement
that on our College LAN. Means that i want to make one PC (of College)
as SERVER ( also want to store database file on SERVER)
and want to access all JSP pages from CLIENT (or PC in LAN )

Or
i m also having DIRECT CABLE CONECTION b/n my PC and my Laptop.
So i want to make my PC as SERVER and LAPTOP as its CLIENT to access
all JSP pages.
(Stud. Mgmt. Sys. also consist of Login form . All new user's details
were going to be store on DATABASSE file that exists on the SERVER)

Pls anyone kindly help me out.
I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
want more Explnation i will do for him.

You didn't actually mention what the problem is. You say you want to do
such-and-such. Well, fine, do it. What's stopping you?

- Oliver

Andrew T.

Oliver Wong wrote:
You didn't actually mention what the problem is. You say you want to do
such-and-such. Well, fine, do it. What's stopping you?

The problem was a question hidden in the subject line..
"how to make JSP pages available to CLIENT(?)"

I suspect the answer is 'install a server like tomcat',
but I did not make it through the text.

Andrew T.