How to make my class clean?

Stefan Ram

thomas said:
How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

By reading (in this order and doing the exercise):
Programming -- Principles and Practice Using C++ (only if
you have not programmed before) or Accelerated C++ (if you
have programmed before), The C++ Programming Language,
Effective C++, Exceptional C++ (Parts 1 and 2), Modern C++
programming.

Jorgen Grahn

How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

Very hard to give a meaningful answer to such a general question.
If have more concrete questions/problems, post them instead!

/Jorgen

8

88888 Dihedral

thomasæ–¼ 2013å¹´4月1日星期一UTC+8上åˆ11時04分39秒寫é“:
How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

Please divide your objects in classes according the following
questions.

1. OS related functions are required to be specific
to some platform only

2. OS related but platform dependent not desired, thus
overloadable I/O stream objects and cross-platform
containers and iterators are preferred
3. Using available low level libraries freely is required or not.

4. Time critical functions to some specific platforms can
be added in the future within the budget or not