  1. thomas

    thomas Guest

    How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?
    thomas, Apr 1, 2013

  2. thomas

    Stefan Ram Guest

    thomas <> writes:
    >How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

    By reading (in this order and doing the exercise):
    Programming -- Principles and Practice Using C++ (only if
    you have not programmed before) or Accelerated C++ (if you
    have programmed before), The C++ Programming Language,
    Effective C++, Exceptional C++ (Parts 1 and 2), Modern C++
    programming.
    Stefan Ram, Apr 1, 2013

  3. thomas

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Mon, 2013-04-01, thomas wrote:
    > How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

    Very hard to give a meaningful answer to such a general question.
    If have more concrete questions/problems, post them instead!

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .
    Jorgen Grahn, Apr 2, 2013
  4. thomasæ–¼ 2013å¹´4月1日星期一UTC+8上åˆ11時04分39秒寫é“:
    > How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

    Please divide your objects in classes according the following
    questions.

    1. OS related functions are required to be specific
    to some platform only

    2. OS related but platform dependent not desired, thus
    overloadable I/O stream objects and cross-platform
    containers and iterators are preferred
    3. Using available low level libraries freely is required or not.

    4. Time critical functions to some specific platforms can
    be added in the future within the budget or not
    88888 Dihedral, Apr 3, 2013