How to make

charlie imac

I'm working on this prototype and could use some help.

http://208.106.214.149/spryGallery/#

I'm using Adobe's Spry to load content, html fragments into a div, and
that works great. I used this tutorial to build a photo gallery that
I'm trying to load in and it does not work. Adobe's comment is that
Spry has already processed the page by the time I try to load the
Gallery div.

Photo Gallery Tutorial
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/dreamweaver/articles/spry_photo_album.html

That's all good and well except when I looked at the page load code at
this site:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxcontent.htm

and see that they are loading in javascript files. I've tried working
with the dynamicdrive code without success.

So my question is, is there a way to load the Spry gallery and "fire"
off the gallery javascript?

thanks for any help,
charlie-imac