    PreSendRequestContent).

    Any suggestion or in best way example how to do this.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlsYW5C?=, Jun 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlsYW5C?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    HI Milan:

    I suggest you derive your forms from a common base class. The base
    class can also hook page events and register client scripts on every
    page from one method. There are a couple articles out demonstrating
    this technique.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html/bedrockaspnet.asp

    HTH,

    --