how to package web user controls?

Laszlo Szijarto

Could someone please give me a link to somewhere which explains how to
package web control (ActiveX) .dlls?

I created an ActiveX-type .dll user control. Now this user control has
within it another user control -- i.e., there are dependent .dlls. If I
download the main control, it can't access the subordinate control. I've
tried putting everything in the same directory and also in "bin" -- to no
avail.

Do I have to put stuff into a cab file? Do I then need an .INF file? Can
someone point me to a link which explains the format of this .INF file? How
about if I have a commercial subordinate control which requires a runtime
license? Can that be put into the CAB also?

I'm rather confused, and I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank you,
Laszlo