How to pass the variables more than 2 jsp

Guest

Hi!

I want to write the 3 jsp codes and they will use a common variable
or array. How can I do to use variable "name" common?

Ming

//
"selectForm.jsp"======================================================

<%@page contentType="text/html"%>
<%@page pageEncoding="Big5"%>
<%@page import = "java.sql.*"%>
<form action="resultForm.jsp" method="post">
<%

steen

If you just want your code to work, just add a
<input type='hidden' name='name'
value='<%request.getParameter("name")%>' >
to your 2nd jsp page.

/Steen

Guest

steen said:
If you just want your code to work, just add a
<input type='hidden' name='name'
value='<%request.getParameter("name")%>' >
to your 2nd jsp page.

/Steen

Steen,

Do u mean add the code in resultForm.jsp? Where can I add the code?
Thx!

Ming