How to populate an array of char* pointer dymanically?

James Kanze

Yes, I've seen your posts about it in the past and I know you've
earnestly tried very hard to figure out where the problem is. It is
unfortunate that Google gets this wrong (if it is indeed caused by the
Google chain of posting).

At least one small part is, since the posting which appears is
correct; it only gets mangled when you click on the reply
button, and it gets mangled the same way regardless of where I'm
posting from. I've sent them an error report.

Another part is probable somewhere in the chain where I work,
perhaps the firewall. Apparently, somewhere along the line
something tries to convert my postings to US ASCII, which
doesn't work too well, given that they aren't US ASCII.