How to post form data to a servlet using ruby

Pradeepta Swain

HI ,

How can i post form data to a servlet program using ruby .I am
using the code

req.set_form_data({ 't1' => 'David', 't2' => 'hello' })
where t1 and t2 are names of text field in html page

where url = URI.parse('http://localhost:8080/Dev/CookieExample')

and CookieExample is the servlet

Matt Todd

How can i post form data to a servlet program using ruby .

There should be some useful documentation on ruby-doc.org/core for the
Net::HTTP library for performing a POST request.