how to press a button programatically?

Rainer Halanek

Hi,
I want to write an asp.net application, that fills out
automatically some fields on a webpage (public one, not
asp.net), press there a submit button and do some more
stuff (like filling out some fields) on the response page.
As far as I understood, I can achieve this with the
WebResponse and WebRequest classes. But I'm not sure.
Could someone please write me a small program, that just
fill out one field, press one button and get the result
page somewhere?
The important part is that I have no control over this
page, which I want to query. Let's say it's a public
library, and I want to fill in the book title and then
press the submit button (which they provide) to see, if the
book is there, or not. I want use a Interface
programatically, that is designed for humans.
Thanks, Rainer.