    want to display is also an XML file (and not an HTML file) -
    What can one do?

    TIA
    milkyway, Dec 2, 2004

  2. milkyway

    Peter Flynn Guest

    milkyway wrote:

    > Hello out there,
    >
    > I was wondering how most people process what is entered in an XML file.
    > For example, with HTML, there are servlets and jsps?
    >
    > What would one use for an XML file - and - suppose the next file you
    > want to display is also an XML file (and not an HTML file) -
    > What can one do?

    You don't say what you want to *do* with this XML file (print it? edit it?
    convert it to another XML format? convert it to HTML? convert it to PDF?
    slice it and make sandwiches? use it to insulate your loft?).

    Until we know what you want to do, it is impossible to answer your question.

    There are tens of thousands of programs which process XML. It's impossible
    to say what "most people" do with XML.

    ///Peter
    Peter Flynn, Dec 4, 2004