    how to put my page in the search engine now like Google, Yahoo
    Altavista and more.....

    Thank you
    Mario, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Mario wrote:
    > I just finish a personnal web page. This page is directly on my
    > computer and i can acces it from everywhere. I want to know
    > how to put my page in the search engine now like Google, Yahoo
    > Altavista and more.....

    Visit search engine. Follow obvious looking link. Follow on screen
    instructions.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Sep 8, 2003

  3. On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 02:51:56 -0400, "Mario" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I just finish a personnal web page. This page is directly on my
    >computer and i can acces it from everywhere. I want to know
    >how to put my page in the search engine now like Google, Yahoo
    >Altavista and more.....
    >
    >Thank you

    First you have to get a web host and display your web page online.
    Brinkster (http://www.brinkster.com) has free web hosting with no
    banner ads.

    Then go to Google, Altavista, Lycos etc. and look for link that says
    "Add URL" or "Submit Your Site." By the way, Yahoo uses the Google
    search engine.
    William Starr Moake, Sep 8, 2003