How to publish...

Mario

Hi

I just finish a personnal web page. This page is directly on my
computer and i can acces it from everywhere. I want to know
how to put my page in the search engine now like Google, Yahoo
Altavista and more.....

Thank you

David Dorward

Mario said:
I just finish a personnal web page. This page is directly on my
computer and i can acces it from everywhere. I want to know
how to put my page in the search engine now like Google, Yahoo
Altavista and more.....

Visit search engine. Follow obvious looking link. Follow on screen
instructions.

William Starr Moake

Hi

I just finish a personnal web page. This page is directly on my
computer and i can acces it from everywhere. I want to know
how to put my page in the search engine now like Google, Yahoo
Altavista and more.....

Thank you
First you have to get a web host and display your web page online.
Brinkster (http://www.brinkster.com) has free web hosting with no
banner ads.

Then go to Google, Altavista, Lycos etc. and look for link that says
"Add URL" or "Submit Your Site." By the way, Yahoo uses the Google
search engine.