How to push data from one HTML page to another

Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I wanna transfer some data (e.g. div with the book information in it, such as title, price, author etc.) from one html page to another html, which is my wishlist page. I don't have much of experience with this, so does any of you guys have a solution what is the best way to do that?

Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
3
I wanna transfer some data (e.g. div with the book information in it, such as title, price, author etc.) from one html page to another html, which is my wishlist page. I don't have much of experience with this, so does any of you guys have a solution what is the best way to do that?

The saveToWishlist() function grabs the HTML content of your "bookInfo" div and stores it in local storage under the key 'wishlistBook'.