    Thanks for any kind of help.

    Regards,
    Jonah
    Jonah Olsson, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Hi Jonah,

    Here is a list of all the core device capabilities available using Mobile
    ASP.NET:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mwsdk/html/mwlrfDeviceCapabilitiesTable.asp

    Unfortunately, there is no pre-established way of figuring out whether a
    device
    has a polyphonic or truetone ringtone.

    This would involve some work on your part but you can compile a list of
    devices
    that support polyphony, ect and filter against the device's user agent.
    Please refer
    to the Mobile Device Capabilities page on the MSDN website:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mwsdk/html/mworiMobileCapabilities.asp

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP