how to refresh a usercontrol ?

cmrchs

Hi,

I have a web servercontrol with a property

public Color TextColor
{
get
{
return txtValue.ForeColor;
}
set
{
txtValue.ForeColor = value;

}

when the client sets the TextColor, the usercontrol does not change
the color of the text.
I need somehow to perform a refresh or something like but what
exaclty?

thank you
Chris

cmrchs

What client are you referring to and how does he set the TextColor?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

I have a web servercontrol with a property
public Color TextColor
{
get
{
return txtValue.ForeColor;
}
set
{
txtValue.ForeColor = value;

when the client sets the TextColor, the usercontrol does not change
the color of the text.
I need somehow to perform a refresh or something like but what
exaclty?
thank you
Chris

In VS.NET, in a webproject, I drag-drop the usercontrol from the
solution-explorer on a webform and set the property in design mode, so
via the property page of the control.
The proerty is shown, he even recognizes the type of the property
because he shows a nice color dialogbox when i want to change the
color.
the value is accepted but like I said, the client-webform doesn't
change the color ???