How to refresh the content in GridView

Vincent Ye

Hi All,

I have one aspx page which has a gridview, some textboxes and one button.
When the button is clicked, a button_click function is called. in this
function, I will update the database base on the input in the textboxes. My
question is how to refresh the gridview to show the updated content in the
database?

Thanks in advance.

-Vincent

George Ter-Saakov

You have to rebind the grid.

But my advice is to call Response.Redirect to itself after any action.
That prevents from duplicate action if user hits F5. (PS: Netscape does
refresh simply when resizing window)

George.

Vincent Ye

Thanks George. It works