How to reload a jsp without any event

enggvipingupta

"How to reload a jsp without using any event of java script."

Dear friends I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp twice without
initializing any javascript event.
Can anybody help me out.

Regards,
Vipin Gupta
(e-mail address removed)

Andrew Thompson

..I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp

Press F5 (IE on Windows)..
...twice ..
...twice.

...without initializing any javascript event.

But if you should mean you want that page to
refresh twice for the *visitor* to the page, without
any JS, ..first I would ask..

Why?

As an aside, note you will get better answers if you
spell acronyms like JSP with correct (Upper) case,
and fully spell (to the best you know) words like
"have".

Andrew T.

enggvipingupta

Andrew said:
Press F5 (IE on Windows)..

But if you should mean you want that page to
refresh twice for the *visitor* to the page, without
any JS, ..first I would ask..

Why?

As an aside, note you will get better answers if you
spell acronyms like JSP with correct (Upper) case,
and fully spell (to the best you know) words like
"have".

Andrew T.

HI,

First of all Thanks for your comments......

Actually I have a JSP which shows a LogIn and LogOut tags .....
I want Whenever user will sign in Log Out tag should not be appeared
But when I run my JSP and sign in, Log Out tag does not disappear till
I don't refresh it.....

I hope now you better undrestood my problem.

Please reply asap...

Thanks & Regardas,
Vipin Gupta
(e-mail address removed)

enggvipingupta

Andrew said:
Press F5 (IE on Windows)..

[...]

Please pay me money.

Or, less obscure.
This is a forum where people discuss Java, and
sometimes help others to resolve technical problems.
It is not a 'help desk' that will conform to your
timetable.

If you wish to have people 'jump to your command',
be sure to enlist the services of a help desk or
consultant, then pay them enough to care about
your urgency.

Andrew T.

enggvipingupta

(e-mail address removed) wrote:(snip!)

Or, less obscure.
This is a forum where people discuss Java, and
sometimes help others to resolve technical problems.
It is not a 'help desk' that will conform to your
timetable.

If you wish to have people 'jump to your command',
be sure to enlist the services of a help desk or
consultant, then pay them enough to care about
your urgency.

Andrew T.

go and fuckof ur mother

Brandon McCombs

Andrew said:
Press F5 (IE on Windows)..

But if you should mean you want that page to
refresh twice for the *visitor* to the page, without
any JS, ..first I would ask..

This is the programmer group after all.
Why?

As an aside, note you will get better answers if you
spell acronyms like JSP with correct (Upper) case,

It was sufficient enough for you to know what it was so why complain
about it?

Alex Hunsley

go and fuckof ur mother

Nice one. You've just made it more difficult for you to get any answers
round here. Andrew was pointing out the reality of newsgroups. Why don't
you go and pay people to jump to your command? They might even be happy
with you abusing them.

Alex Hunsley

"How to reload a jsp without using any event of java script."

Dear friends I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp twice without
initializing any javascript event.
Can anybody help me out.

No, because you were abusive to someone in this very thread for no good
reason. Go jump.