    Regards,
    Vipin Gupta
    , Jan 20, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > ..I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp

    Press F5 (IE on Windows)..

    >...twice ..

    ...twice.

    >...without initializing any javascript event.

    But if you should mean you want that page to
    refresh twice for the *visitor* to the page, without
    any JS, ..first I would ask..

    Why?

    As an aside, note you will get better answers if you
    spell acronyms like JSP with correct (Upper) case,
    and fully spell (to the best you know) words like
    "have".

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 20, 2007

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > ..I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp

    > Press F5 (IE on Windows)..
    >
    > >...twice ..

    > ..twice.
    >
    > >...without initializing any javascript event.

    > But if you should mean you want that page to
    > refresh twice for the *visitor* to the page, without
    > any JS, ..first I would ask..
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > As an aside, note you will get better answers if you
    > spell acronyms like JSP with correct (Upper) case,
    > and fully spell (to the best you know) words like
    > "have".
    >
    > Andrew T.

    HI,

    First of all Thanks for your comments......

    Actually I have a JSP which shows a LogIn and LogOut tags .....
    I want Whenever user will sign in Log Out tag should not be appeared
    But when I run my JSP and sign in, Log Out tag does not disappear till
    I don't refresh it.....

    I hope now you better undrestood my problem.

    Please reply asap...

    Thanks & Regardas,
    Vipin Gupta
    , Jan 20, 2007

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > ..I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp

    > Press F5 (IE on Windows)..
    >
    > >...twice ..

    > ..twice.
    >
    > >...without initializing any javascript event.

    > But if you should mean you want that page to
    > refresh twice for the *visitor* to the page, without
    > any JS, ..first I would ask..
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > As an aside, note you will get better answers if you
    > spell acronyms like JSP with correct (Upper) case,
    > and fully spell (to the best you know) words like
    > "have".
    >
    > Andrew T.

    HI,

    First of all Thanks for your comments......

    Actually I have a JSP which shows a LogIn and LogOut tags .....
    I want Whenever user will sign in Log Out tag should not be appeared
    But when I run my JSP and sign in, Log Out tag does not disappear till
    I don't refresh it.....

    I hope now you better undrestood my problem.

    Please reply asap...

    Thanks & Regardas,
    Vipin Gupta
    , Jan 20, 2007
  5. wrote:
    (snip!)
    > Please reply asap...

    Please pay me money.

    Or, less obscure.
    This is a forum where people discuss Java, and
    sometimes help others to resolve technical problems.
    It is not a 'help desk' that will conform to your
    timetable.

    If you wish to have people 'jump to your command',
    be sure to enlist the services of a help desk or
    consultant, then pay them enough to care about
    your urgency.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 20, 2007

    On Jan 20, 12:33 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > wrote:(snip!)
    >
    > > Please reply asap...Please pay me money.

    > Or, less obscure.
    > This is a forum where people discuss Java, and
    > sometimes help others to resolve technical problems.
    > It is not a 'help desk' that will conform to your
    > timetable.
    >
    > If you wish to have people 'jump to your command',
    > be sure to enlist the services of a help desk or
    > consultant, then pay them enough to care about
    > your urgency.
    >
    > Andrew T.

    go and fuckof ur mother
    , Jan 20, 2007
  7. wrote:
    > go and fuckof ur mother

    (chuckle) Good luck with that thread!
    (As well as the other!)

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 20, 2007
  8. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > Please reply asap...

    To someone who says

    wrote:
    > go and fuckof ur mother

    ?

    - Lew
    Lew, Jan 20, 2007
  9. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> ..I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp

    > Press F5 (IE on Windows)..
    >
    >> ...twice ..

    > ..twice.
    >
    >> ...without initializing any javascript event.

    > But if you should mean you want that page to
    > refresh twice for the *visitor* to the page, without
    > any JS, ..first I would ask..

    This is the programmer group after all.

    > Why?
    >
    > As an aside, note you will get better answers if you
    > spell acronyms like JSP with correct (Upper) case,

    It was sufficient enough for you to know what it was so why complain
    about it?

    Brandon McCombs, Jan 20, 2007
  10. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:

    > On Jan 20, 12:33 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    >> wrote:(snip!)
    >>
    >>> Please reply asap...Please pay me money.

    >> Or, less obscure.
    >> This is a forum where people discuss Java, and
    >> sometimes help others to resolve technical problems.
    >> It is not a 'help desk' that will conform to your
    >> timetable.
    >>
    >> If you wish to have people 'jump to your command',
    >> be sure to enlist the services of a help desk or
    >> consultant, then pay them enough to care about
    >> your urgency.
    >>
    >> Andrew T.

    > go and fuckof ur mother

    Nice one. You've just made it more difficult for you to get any answers
    round here. Andrew was pointing out the reality of newsgroups. Why don't
    you go and pay people to jump to your command? They might even be happy
    with you abusing them.
    Alex Hunsley, Jan 20, 2007
  11. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:
    > "How to reload a jsp without using any event of java script."
    >

    > Dear friends I hv a jsp and I want to reload this jsp twice without
    > initializing any javascript event.
    > Can anybody help me out.

    No, because you were abusive to someone in this very thread for no good
    reason. Go jump.

    Alex Hunsley, Jan 20, 2007