How to remove Annoying Refresh Message

Octopus0

hi,
i develped a web application and sometimes user of the my application
update the page by clicking on the refresh button but a message appear
every time they refresh the page :

"the page can not be refreshed without resending the information click
retry to send the information again or click cancel to return to the
page that you were trying to view"

does any one know how torefresh the page without showing that
message????

Guest

i develped a web application and sometimes user of the my application
update the page by clicking on the refresh button but a message appear
every time they refresh the page :

Unfortunately the web browser controls this message.

does any one know how torefresh the page without showing that
message????

You could output the data to static HTML web pages - then you won't get
these messages.

Basically as long as the page does not required a postback to load ... then
the message won't show.

Another alternative is to use AJAX to stream the information to the browser
without reloading.

Octopus0

hi,
I need to do a post back but could you explain more on AJAX ? what is
it ?
could you give me alink to that subject that explain more about it.

thanx