How to Resize the back ground image when scrolling the panel

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by satclk, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. satclk

    satclk Guest

    Hi All,
    Does any body know how to resize the back ground image in panel when
    the panel is scrolling.

    I am devolpng a whiteboard application for our LMS. I used c# applet
    for this purpose. I create user control and embebed it as object in
    aspx page. In my user control i have used the panel as drawing area.
    When i draw Image (say rectangle) i make a rectangle object and add it
    to panel. then i created bit map (size is panel size) draw the same
    object in bit map and set that image as a back groung image in
    panel.Otherwise i can not see the all the object were drawn coz user
    control can not do tranperancy. I have make panel auto scroll property
    to true.

    My problem is when the panel is scrolling bit map image is not resize
    with it. It genareate another bit map in same size and then drawn
    images are repeat.

    Does any one how to resize the that bit map image corresponding panel
    size.

    This code does not work. i tried with this one.

    m_bmpSaved = new Bitmap (this.lpnlMainDrawing.Width ,
    this.lpnlMainDrawing.Height);

    help me.

    Thank in advance
    satclk