How to retrive and process information from other web pages withou

Guest

web services.

I want to write a server application which is to retrieve and process
infromation from third party web site (pages and forms) which does not
provide web services.
And then populate some useful information in our web page.

What kind of technique should I use? Where to get a detail knowledge about
the technique?

Thanks for any advice.

David

Guest

Thank you, Scott:

The parse is very important. I will read this article.
I hope that thee is a source code package available.

David