    plz give soln.with some samples if possible...

    thanks
    assankhan

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNzYW5LaGFuIElzbWFpbA==?=, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Assankhan,

    You'll need to use javascript to do this.

    I have an example of how to do this on my website at
    http://www.aboutfortunate.com?page=codelibrary

    Use the textbox on the page to search for: "refresh parent"

    The sample code shows how to close a popup window and refresh the parent
    window. Using that code you'll be able to get the value in page2's drop down
    list and on post back save it to a session variable or database.

    Then on page1's refresh you can check if that session variable or database
    value exists and set it's drop down accordingly.

    Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer