    I have tried opening the project twice and running each of them but it only
    works sometimes.

    Thanks in advance!

    David Hearn, Apr 19, 2005

  2. You will need to copy one of your version to another virtual directory and
    access it that way.

    http://localhost/myApp

    since you are testing copy the wwwroot/myApp directory to another directory,
    set the new directory up as an application in IIS and happy testing.

    http://localhost/myApp2

    bill

    "David Hearn" <> wrote in message
    > I have the need to run my web application side by side for testing

    purposes
    > so that I can compare two copies side by side. Is there any way to do

    this.

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Apr 19, 2005

  3. David Hearn

    David Hearn Guest