How to rus asp.net with the IIs engine?

Guest

I am trying to rus the simplest asp program but it does not show me the time
But if I run this with ASP matrix web server it will work properly
The program lines are as follow

This page was last refreshed on <%= Now() %>.

I located the file at
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\testproject\newfile.asp
I access this through
http://localhost/testproject/newfile.aspx

I can run this througg asp.matrix web server but not IIS

Shall I change the IIS settings

Thanks

Mactash

My asp.net application simply shows just the htmp part and not asp controls
like dropdown lists or do not connect to the data base.
If I use the asp matrix web engin it works perfect.
Do you know if I have to do any changes to the code or IIS?
Thank you.