how to save a POSTED file from http input stream

Dica

i need to allow users to save files to my site without the use of a web
form. as i'm not able to retrieve any of the file properites via the form
field, how do i go about saving the file from the raw http post stream?

tks in advance

Guest

Unless you can enable WebDAV, you will need to figure out some way to enable
your users to pass filename information. Otherwise, all you need to do is
save the Request stream of posted byte data.
Peter