How to secure only one page...

Mateo

Hi!

I have question about securing web aplication with SSL. I don't want to
secure whole aplication,
but only one page (let's call it payment.aspx).

If I do this from my aplication (on page which is previous to payment.aspx):
server.transfer(https://www.mydomain.com/MyAplicationFolder/payment.aspx)

I get an error.... it looks like it was expected something like:
server.transfer(payment.aspx)

Anyway, SSL certificate is installed for MyAplicationFolder. I use it now
by launching my application with https instead of http, so every page is
secured.

I would like to secure only payment.aspx (all pages are inside
MyAplicationFolder).

Thanx!

Mateo

JuanCri

The Server.Trasfer method, transfer control from one Form to another
but it does not redirect the user (without notificate the user). So, if
you are in http://yourcompany.com/Page1.aspx, you cant change the host
or the protocol used.

For that you will need to use the method Response.Redirect(..)

Juan C. Olivares
www.juancri.com