How to set grid lines to table.

Valli

Hi,

I have used a table in my web page. ( I have inserted the table using the
'Insert table' option from the Layout menu). I couldnt find any grid lines
in the table when I run the page.

How can I provide grid lines to table?
I have applied border style for table. However I am able to see only the
outer layout.
Do I need to set for each tablecell the border? or Is there any attribute
for table to set the grid lines?

Valli

I am able to set grid lines to table using border attribute.
But the gridlines looks as the top & left sides are with same width and the
right & botom lines are thin than the top & left border.
What style is this?. Can I change this style to single equal border line on
all the sides?

Guest

I am able to set grid lines to table using border attribute.
But the gridlines looks as the top & left sides are with same width and the
right & botom lines are thin than the top & left border.
What style is this?. Can I change this style to single equal border line on
all the sides?

You can use CSS to set style for a table

table {
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: gray;