    --

    Thanks & Regards
    Valli

    Valli, Oct 6, 2007

  2. Valli

    Valli Guest

    I am able to set grid lines to table using border attribute.
    But the gridlines looks as the top & left sides are with same width and the
    right & botom lines are thin than the top & left border.
    What style is this?. Can I change this style to single equal border line on
    all the sides?
    --
    Regards
    Valli

    Valli, Oct 6, 2007

  3. On Oct 6, 2:21 pm, "Valli" <> wrote:
    > I am able to set grid lines to table using border attribute.
    > But the gridlines looks as the top & left sides are with same width and the
    > right & botom lines are thin than the top & left border.
    > What style is this?. Can I change this style to single equal border line on
    > all the sides?

    You can use CSS to set style for a table

    table {
    border-width: 1px;
    border-style: solid;
    border-color: gray;