How to set print preferences at runtime??

aze

Hi all,

First off, any help with this will be GREATLY appreciated. Right,
here's what I'm trying to do.

I allow customers to upload word docs to my server for printing. What
I need to do is print these docs from within an asp.net web app (run
internally) with the customers preferred print options (ie colour,
black and white) and paper quality. So this means that depending on
these options the program needs to decide on which printer to print to,
which paper tray to use and whether to print in colour or grey scale.

I have had a look on the net and found a few printing examples but they
all show the print dialog to allow the operator to select this type of
information. I need to set all that programmatically....

Any idea's on how to do this??

Thanks in advance for any and all help

Aze