How to set the default namespace for the subfolder in ide

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Q. John Chen, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Q. John Chen

    Q. John Chen Guest

    I have a ASP.NET web project. I made the default namespace for the
    project "myns" and the ide automatically append the folder name into
    the namespace for a reason.

    I can live with this by simply changing the namespace to myns after
    the empty templet code generated.

    Now I created some TypedDataSet. The code is generated everytime I
    make some changes. I don't want to change the generated code
    everytime.

    So, is there a way make the subfolder's default namespace also to be
    "myns"?

    Thanks

    John

    Q. John Chen, Apr 28, 2004