    ad Guest

    There are about 40 items in my DropDownList, Can I set the number of
    dropdown rows more?
    ad, Sep 5, 2005

  2. The number of rows is the same as the name of items. You can insert empty
    items if you want to add empty rows. Is that what you are after?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 6, 2005

  3. ad

    ad Guest

    Thanks,
    But I mean the number of dropdown rows, not the items rows.

    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    ad, Sep 6, 2005
  4. What is that?

    Eliyahu

    "ad" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks,
    > But I mean the number of dropdown rows, not the items rows.
    >

    > "Eliyahu Goldin" <>

    ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 6, 2005
  5. ad

    ad Guest

    When user press the dropdownlist, it will drop a list below the control.
    How can I set the number of rows of the list?

    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:uDNSY%...

    ad, Sep 7, 2005
  6. And what do you mean by item rows?

    Eliyahu

    "ad" <> wrote in message
    > When user press the dropdownlist, it will drop a list below the control.
    > How can I set the number of rows of the list?
    >
    > "Eliyahu Goldin" <>

    ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:uDNSY%...

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 8, 2005