    Is there any software online to do it?

    Regards,

    - Joel

    Joel, May 12, 2006

  2. Joel

    Ian Collins Guest

    Joel wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to simulate a 'key press' or 2 in C/C++.

    What's C/C++?

    > Is there any interrupt to do the trick?
    >
    > Is there any software online to do it?

    If there is a way, it is platform specific, so you will have to ask in a
    group dedicated to your target platform.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, May 12, 2006

  3. Joel

    osmium Guest

    "Joel" writes:

    > Can anyone tell me how to simulate a 'key press' or 2 in C/C++.
    >
    > Is there any interrupt to do the trick?
    >
    > Is there any software online to do it?

    Search for "keyboard buffer" on Google. *Also* search Google groups, they
    are entirely separate..

    osmium, May 12, 2006
  4. Joel

    Vladimir Oka Guest

    Joel wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to simulate a 'key press' or 2 in C/C++.

    Yes.

    > Is there any interrupt to do the trick?

    Yes.

    > Is there any software online to do it?

    Yes.

    > - Joel

    Just not in this newsgroup...

    Look for whatever group caters for your platform.

    Vladimir Oka, May 12, 2006
  5. Joel

    doina Guest

    If you have a windows application, from another program you can send
    messages to your application by using win32 functions. see msdn.
    I don't know if this helps but here it is a link:
    http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/sendkeys_cpp_Article.asp

    I think there must be something for linux too. I used a while ago a
    wrapper library for perl and it worked with linux and windows. It is
    called guitest or something like that, and for linux: X11 Guitest I
    think.

    Let me know if you find a better solution.

    doina, May 12, 2006