    Is there anyway you could slow down your internet connection

    Regards
    Mark Crosbie
    Mark C, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Mark C

    Mike Guest

    disconnect your cable and dail up via a modem.

    Mike, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Look at this:
    http://www.netlimiter.com/

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 13, 2007
  4. Mark C

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > disconnect your cable and dail up via a modem.

    ROTFLMAO! Yep, that should do it... :)

    --
    http://www.markrae.net
    Mark Rae, Jun 13, 2007
  5. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    On Jun 13, 8:27 am, "Mark Rae" <> wrote:
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > > disconnect your cable and dail up via a modem.

    > ROTFLMAO! Yep, that should do it... :)
    >
    > --http://www.markrae.net

    I dont have a phone
    Mark C, Jun 14, 2007
  6. This has connection throttling (and a ton of other stuff)

    http://www.xk72.com/charles/

    hth,

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Jun 14, 2007