How to stop vs auto html format?

RA

Hi

I change the code in the html vs editor and from time to time vs adds spaces
and I have to go back and fix it. How can I stop it from doing so?

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

Get Whidbey as soon as it becomes available!

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Guest

Ra
In VS, go to Tool ->Options Then click Text Editor -> Html/XML -> Format and clear the check boxes for automatic formatting

----- Kevin Spencer wrote: ----

Get Whidbey as soon as it becomes available

--
HTH
Kevin Spence
..Net Develope