How to store this (key1,key2, Object) ?

exquisitus

Is there a data type in the JDK (1.4) that allows me to do this (and
also retieve) or do I have to roll my own?

tks

Thomas Kellerer

Is there a data type in the JDK (1.4) that allows me to do this (and
also retieve) or do I have to roll my own?

tks

What about storing (key1 + "<delimiter>" + key2, Object)

Thomas

Roland

Thanks Roland. Can I use the MultikeyMap in a session EJB?
Yes, if you deploy the jar with the Commons Collections to your J2EE
server and if MultiKeyMap is serializable (let me check... yes it
implements java.io.Serializable) and all keys/items you store in the map
are too, then I wouldn't know a reason why you couldn't.
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___