How to Synchronize multi Combo Boxes base on M to M relatioship?

Oded Dror

Hi there,

I have
tblCustomers with name address and State
tblCards with (FK CustomerID) and Store
tblStores
tblStates

the stores and the state are Many to Many relationship
the Customers and Stores are One to Many relationship

I created a registration form with two Combo Boxes
one for the states and one for the stores

now how do I make the Stores combo box to pick a store base on the states
combo box
and this is before customer submit his data (client filtering)

Is there any sample?

Thanks
Oded Dror

Joey

Thought probably not the best to do it, you could set AutoPostback=true
for the States combo box. This will cause a postback when a user
selects a state. Then, in the handler for the the combo box's
CheckedChanged event in the code behind page, you could populate the
stores combo box.

I will admit that this is not the best way to do it, but it should work!