How to test and write javabeans in same time?

Vardan

I make java bean component, then i try to use it. At first time it's
gave some errors, then i found the mistacks and correct them. But when
i use my bean again the mistacks are not corrected. When i correct it
i rebuild bean's archive. Why?

Andrew Thompson

I make java bean component, then i try to use it. At first time it's
gave some errors, then i found the mistacks and correct them. But when
i use my bean again the mistacks are not corrected. When i correct it
i rebuild bean's archive. Why?

It might be that you local server has not
registered that the classes have changed
(it can take some time depending on your
configuration).

The sure-fire solution to getting the new
classes is to stop and restart the server,
though their are other ways to achieve it..

One thing though, it seems you intend to type
Capital Letters where needed. I encourage this
as it makes posts easier to read, but you are
making a slight mistake.

"But when i use my bean.." should be
"But when I use my bean.."

...the 'I' is always capitalized [ and if I
try to explain further *I* will probably
make a mistake ;-) ]