How to troubleshoot a "Invalid object name" error

darrel

I asked about this yesterday, but, alas, haven't made much headway.

The situation:

I have two SQL queries for deleting a record from my database. Each one
deletes a record out of a different table.

Both tables have the same permissions.

Both queries are using the exact same connection string.

Both queries work just fine when executed within Enterprise Manager.

However, one of the queries, if executed via the application, keeps coming
back with an INVALID OBJECT NAME and cites the table.

What else can I/should I be checking to figure out the cause of this error?

-Darrel