How to Upload Large file in Chunks of Bytes ?

Nawaz Ijaz

Hi All,
Just need to know that how can it be possible to upload large file in
chunks of bytes. Suppose i have a large file (100 MB) and i want to
upload it in chunks (say 20 KB). How can this be done as "Simple html
File Upload Control" upload file in one go. That i not want really, I
want to upload it to the server from my aspx page in parts/chunks.

regards,
Nawaz Ijaz.

Patrice

You mean upload from the client side page ?

IMO you'll have to install something client side such as an activex control,
a .net control or a java applet that handles posting chunks. You'll have
also to handle this server side sot that chunks are reassembled at the other
end...

Patrice