How to use a webcontrol with Javascript.

Peregrin

Hello world.
I will try to explain my problem. I've a webcontrol with an interface which
provides a choice of methods. After including the webcontrol in a special
aspx page, I want to call an interface webcontrol method from a javascript
function part of special aspx page.
But I don't know how to call a public webcontrol method from a client side
javascript function ?
Thanks for response.

Steve B.

Take a look at the Page.GetPostBackEventReference method (beware, VS hide
this methods until you choose to display advanced members).

This allow you to create postbac clients events in order to help you fire
server method.

Steve

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

for client code to call a server method, it need to send a request to the
server and parse the results. this is typically done with an ajax library
nowdays. google ajax, and pick you fav (or write one).

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)