How to use functions of given dll?

Samant.Trupti

Hi,
I am using VS 2003. I have a dll. I need to create a simple
program and just call the functions in this dll and display the
result. How do I use the dll?
Thank you ]
Trupti

Victor Bazarov

I am using VS 2003. I have a dll. I need to create a simple
program and just call the functions in this dll and display the
result. How do I use the dll?

You need to ask the people from whom you got the dll. And if you
don't know at all how to hook up a dynamic library to your program,
this newsgroup cannot help you. Please post to the newsgroup
related to your OS since dynamic libraries are NOT a feature of
the language, they are OS-specific.