    its website is http://www.danga.com/memcached/ .
    How to use Memcached in Classic Asp?

    Help thanks .

    bigqiang, Sep 13, 2008

  2. bigqiang wrote:
    > Memcached is a high-performance, distributed memory object caching
    > system. its website is http://www.danga.com/memcached/ .
    > How to use Memcached in Classic Asp?

    How would we know? Speaking for myself, this is the first I ever heard of
    this thing. Wouldn't it be more logical to ask the people who created that
    caching system?

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 13, 2008

  3. bigqiang

    Old Pedant Guest

    "bigqiang" wrote:

    > How to use Memcached in Classic Asp?

    http://www.socialtext.net/memcached/index.cgi?faq#how_do_i_access_memcached

    Looks to me like the only way to do it would be to create an ActiveX
    component, written in C++ using the MemCached C API, that you can then invoke
    from your ASP scripts.

    Looks to me like this is mostly a waste of time. Move to ASP.NET where you
    can do it directly from C# code.

    Old Pedant, Sep 13, 2008
  4. "Old Pedant" <> wrote in message

    > Looks to me like this is mostly a waste of time. Move to ASP.NET where
    > you
    > can do it directly from C# code.

    Or VB et al ;-)

    --